Hi Strawberry Lovers!
Divine. That is the word I would use to describe this creamy, mouthwatering, succulent, heavenly frosting! (Well, I guess I’ll use those words too). I’m in love with this frosting and so are my kiddos! I use my homemade strawberry preserves to give it an explosive strawberrylicious flavor. How authentic can you get?! There’s no sugar, no dairy, and no hydrogenated oils; just natural, healthy deliciousness. Use this frosting on my Paleo Strawberry Muffins and enjoy!!
- 1 cup organic coconut cream (Natural Value brand)
- ¼ cup organic coconut butter
- ¼ cup organic strawberry preserves (cooled and preferably homemade with no sugar added)
- ½ teaspoon organic non-alcoholic vanilla
- ½ teaspoon pomegranate blueberry liquid stevia (NOW brand) or sweeten to taste
- pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- Scoop only the cream out of the Natural Value coconut milk can.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix on high with a mixer until thickened.
- If needed, place in refrigerator for one hour to thicken.